THE UBIX PLATFORM
AI-on-Demand FOR ENTERPRISES
UBIX | WORKSPACE
Collaborate in an intelligent visual workspace that’s code-free for business users, data engineers and data science teams.
UBIX | ORCHESTRATED APACHE SPARK PLATFORM
The Ubix Platform wraps and orchestrates multiple open source technologies under a comprehensive, and effective Apache Spark (Lambda) architecture. These technologies support an end-to-end data science process and focus machine learning algorithms on the PROCESS of data science itself. In other words, the Ubix Platform teaches itself how to be more efficient and how to anticipate user queries using a patent-pending learning engine.
- Data Shaping & Engineering – Automated data shaping speeds ingest, cleanse, join, restructure, and transform tasks without programming. Dynamic profiling eliminates manual data wrangling.
- Task & Process Engine – Captures each action taken and each result achieved – positive or negative – and feeds the learning engine to enhance the performance of the data science team.
- Learning Engine – Suggests next best action based on analytical workflows during a project and monitors ongoing improvement opportunities in workflows and models in development and production.
- Policy & Governance – Documents entire analytic process lifecycle for transparency, reproducibility, and auditability.
- API – Provides easy to use, intuitive, and expressive set of routines, protocols, and tools for building and integrating other analytic applications (RESTful APIs, JSON).
Open Source Storage and ML/DL/AI Libraries
UBIX creates an agile, turnkey approach to big, fast data architecture and data science that helps you start quickly and build intelligently
Apache Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, HDFS (vendor neutral), Parquet, TensorFlow, Vowpal Wabbit, SparkML, H2O Sparkling Water, Keras, R, Python
UBIX is available on all cloud hosting platforms and may be deployed in your datacenter/cluster. UBIX may be deployed entirely within its own VPC in your account to provide an additional layer of security and isolation.
Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure / Google Cloud Platform / IBM Cloud / On-premise (Docker-based)